TambayanMo!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TambayanMo!

Tambay na dito sa TambayanMO!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An useful review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twemysep

An useful review Empty
PostSubject: An useful review   An useful review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Hello. Its ok rods48. It seemed like you were not listening to the previous suggestions in your other threads, and i am kinda paranoid to begin with. Welcome to A.D., not all of the members are as strange as me. Smile All we want is for your problem to be fixed. We make the suggestions, but you have to do the actual changes. 512mb is the minimum needed for DVD ripping. Anything less, and you have a very high chance of it failing if you use Nero. Decrypter seems to need less ram and will work many times when Nero will not. Good quality blank media is also very important. Guyrus told me to take a chill pill back then, and it helped. It's ancient history now. I have thick skin. And multiposts seem to bring out multi-personalities out of me.. Not a good thing most of the time. Take the Blue pill ... Smile Die CMC Mag!!!
Back to top Go down

An useful review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TambayanMo! :: Tambayan Pang-aliwan :: Usapang Musika-
Jump to: