TambayanMo!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TambayanMo!

Tambay na dito sa TambayanMO!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning of an end...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i.am.mikey
Baby
i.am.mikey

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-13

The beginning of an end... Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of an end...   The beginning of an end... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:55 am

For over a year now, I was given the opportunity to lead a time. At first, it was a real challenge and I honestly did not know how I would go about interacting with different personalities from different backgrounds. It was indeed a daunting task that required a heart of mettle. Unbelievably, I did it. This is because you guys made the task easier. There were times of real challenge and like any other human being who can at any time suffer the frailty of the human spirit, I would think of giving up. But there was no excuse. This is my task and I have to embark on an everyday task of surmounting challenges. We did it and we weathered it all.

This is one of the toughest letters I have ever tried to write because I am saying goodbye to a bunch of men and women from a team that has become so close to my heart. Time flies so fast and in just a few days, IMUK Team will be gone. The sadness is unspeakable but the inevitable calls of time had to bring us here. There is nothing permanent in this world and probably if there is one, that is change. We cannot do anything but face it and move on with the next chapters in our lives.

For this then I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the wonderful experience of having been your Team Leader for the last year or so. This seemingly insurmountable task became something like I was just having fun because you made easier for me. Thank you so much for all the wonderful memories we have shared as a team and they will forever be kept in my heart. For the bad times, let us learn from them and from the good times, let us keep them all ad bring them with us on to the next lap of our lives here at EPLDT. This goodbye is certainly not the last because you have made your lives parallel to mine. Sure we can still have weekend fun sprees such as food and liquor binging or just hours of nonstop laugh and talks just to cap the day with a nice mood.

We will still be friends and good fellows and of course we will still see each though no longer as a team. I wish you all the best as we open another part of our journey. Thank you and may the blessings of the Invisible bend towards us all and be never thwarted…

Love,
Mikey
Back to top Go down

The beginning of an end...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TambayanMo! :: Tambayan Trabaho :: Call center Conyo-
Jump to: