TambayanMo!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TambayanMo!

Tambay na dito sa TambayanMO!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLAYLIST THREAD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clark Kent Fly
Baby
Clark Kent Fly

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:25 pm

post what your currently listening to, or LSS or whatever:

clown
Back to top Go down
July
Baby
July

Male
Number of posts : 37

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Michael bubule songs, ok to kung gusto mo maiba ng music kung puro ka na lang metal o hip hop o RnB
Back to top Go down
i.am.mikey
Baby
i.am.mikey

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm

July wrote:
Michael bubule songs, ok to kung gusto mo maiba ng music kung puro ka na lang metal o hip hop o RnB

meron ako nyang album sa PC at dito sa PC ko dito sa office hahahaha, pang relax!
Back to top Go down
i.am.mikey
Baby
i.am.mikey

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Amy Winehouse na try nyo na?
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent Fly
Baby
Clark Kent Fly

Male

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:10 pm

i.am.mikey wrote:
Amy Winehouse na try nyo na?

oo kaya lang yung rehab lang, gara din ng itsura nya....

lily allen din ok
Back to top Go down
July
Baby
July

Male
Number of posts : 37

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm

kay armstrong din(jazz) ok kung hlig mo ang raspy voice, harrrrrr
Back to top Go down
i.am.mikey
Baby
i.am.mikey

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 am

jason mraz songs!!!!

good stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
Miriam Defensor Santiago-
Baby
Miriam Defensor Santiago-

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Philippine Madrigal Singers!   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 am

PLAYLIST THREAD Brugges%5B1%5D.bruxelles_041MADZ.128143813_std

The Philippine Madrigal Singers, one of the world's most awarded choral groups!

Be enthralled by ethereal choral music that only the Philippine Madz can perform! Philippine Madrigal Singers is one of the world’s best choirs after having consistently won all the top prizes in the world’s prestigious choral competitions for the last 42 years.

The Philippine Madrigal Singers (affectionately known as the “Madz”) was founded in 1963 by National Artist for Music, Professor Andrea O. Veneracion. The Madz is mostly composed of students, faculty and alumni from the University of the Philippines. The group’s trademark performance stance, singing in a semi-circle without a conductor, is instantly recognizable. A standard Madz performance clearly exhibits the seamless fusion of their musical virtuosity, technical proficiency and soulful singing. Their highly eclectic repertoire spans the breadth and length of vocal music: from Renaissance madrigals to the avant-garde, from Filipino and international folksongs to the latest pop hits, even from the most cerebral choral masterpieces to the most humorous of novelty numbers. This world-class choir can honestly sing anything with authenticity and professionalism while keeping their audience thoroughly entertained.

The group, also known as the UNIVERITY OF THE PHILIPPINES Madrigal Singers, is also resident artist of the CULTURAL CENTER OF THE PHILIPPINES, and is currently under the musical genius of Choirmaster Mark Anthony Carpio who has led the Philippine Madrigal Singers to a first in choral music history. The Philippines' premier choir is now the only choir to win the coveted European Grand Prix twice in the competition's 19-year existence. The competition was held in Arezzo, Italy on August 26, 2007.

Listen to some samples of their breathtaking performances:

Their sweet victory!

Light of a Million Mornings in Arirang TV Korea

Hanggang

The Beatles' Yesterday

A rendition of the comic 80s OPM song "Boy"

Paraiso

This rendition of The Prayer will raise your hair up and give you goosebumps! Bravo!!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Kudos to the Philippine Madrigal Singers for the their music that no other choral group in the world can parallel! The Philippine Madrigal Singers: Proud to be Filipinos!
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent Fly
Baby
Clark Kent Fly

Male

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 pm

PLAYLIST THREAD Blackmetal

ARCHAICARGOT

filipino black metal... currently have a split EP with a european Black metal band hehe
Back to top Go down
SachikO
Baby
SachikO

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:19 am

"Big girls don't cry" by Fergie
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent Fly
Baby
Clark Kent Fly

Male

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 pm

my playlist before going to work

Harbor Coat - REM
Aero zeppelin - nirvana
wicked garden - stone temple pilots
when all's well - everything but the girl
different for girls - joe jackson
lit up - lush
last goodbye - jeff buckley
Back to top Go down
SachikO
Baby
SachikO

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 am

I am listening to Alanis Morisette's 1st album today Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLAYLIST THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYLIST THREAD   PLAYLIST THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYLIST THREAD
Page 1 of 1